Have women focus on the principles set forth in Titus 2:3-5.
Titus 2:3-5: "3 the older women likewise, that they be reverent in behavior, not slanderers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things— 4 that they admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, 5 to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed."
- This ministry seeks to have women serving and encouraging women through the principles set forth in Titus 2:3-5
- Classes taught through this ministry will be heavy in scripture. Our opinions, feelings and circumstances can distract us from focusing on what God says.
- This Titus 2 ministry is not a book club. Books may be a supplement for teachers but the goal is to put in the work thoroughly researching scripture.
- Have older women teach these lessons to younger women, as commanded.
- Learn what the Bible says about each of these topics
- Use examples of women in the Old and New Testaments
- Help all women build a stronger relationship with God
- Help all women in the church to build stronger relationships with each other
- Engage the women in these principles including young adults, teens, and preteens.
- Deeply engage in these topics in a way that allows women to apply them to their daily lives in Christ
- Relate these principles to real-life situations
This ministry meets twice a month.
Session dates and times
2nd Tuesdays via Zoom @ 7:30 PM Join Zoom Session
the building @ 2:00 PM for games and fellowship (in person only)
and 3:30 PM for Bible Study
Bible Study also available via Zoom JOIN