Being a church of small groups will help us become SHAPED:
- Serve one another more effectively and more naturally.
- Have a safe, comfortable place for members to share and heal.
- Apply scripture to real life more effectively.
- Practice the “one another” passages of the New Testament daily.
- Evangelize more effectively through relationships rather than through programs.
- Develop a true sense of community through strong relationships.
Please feel free to join a Life Group near you. Times and locations often change. Check with the leader or see this week's bulletin for the current meeting time and place. LIFE GROUPS DO NOT MEET ON THE 3RD WEEK OF THE MONTH OR DURING THE SUMMER MONTHS.